Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Fantastic work by all involved.

I think every single clip made me laugh, which is saying something considering that there's usually one or two slightly weaker contributions to projects like these. I can tell that all of the artists involved worked really hard on this. Great stuff.

HOSUE [sic] HOSUE [sic]

Very good

I'm a big fan of House, and I found this short hilarious.

One thing I was really impressed by was your caricatures; you managed to capture the essence of House and Wilson extremely well... in terms of aesthetics at least, LOL.

All in all, nice little random short, impressive graphics and drawing skills, and superb dance interlude. Great job.

Burnt Face Man 7 Burnt Face Man 7

Probably my favourite BFM episode.

Of all the Burnt Face Man episodes, this one is most probably my favourite. The story line (albeit somewhat less than linear) made me laugh with way it panned out in a sort of episodical randomness, and each little part of the episode had it's own charm, and of course, the washing machine theme helped string it all together in a fantastically off-the-wall manner.

I think the best part was probably the choice of ending. Both were hilarious, especially the one featuring Barry the Crocodile.

As usual, fantastic work, and I hope you continue the BFM series for as long as you can stand to keep making it. :)

LightPowered LightPowered

Amazing

This is by far one of the best submissions to come out of clock day 2008. The graphics were pretty unique, and the animation was great -- I especially loved the way you made everything look sort of squishy. ;)

The music was also great, and worked perfectly with the submission. Fantastic job.

UnderARock responds:

Thanks man, appreciate it :D

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

Pure brilliance

You really did an incredible job with this. The script was hilarious, and I really liked the way the story panned out. Serious props to you for managing to make a movie that held my attention for the full time span. Sequel?

Weebl and Bob : Frank Weebl and Bob : Frank

Another spot-on addition

This really was great. The dialogue was funny and not too drawn-out, and I loved that at the end they realised that they had to go to the karaoke night. Also, the not-so-subtle phallic reference to the big lever impressing the ladies was well done, and actually made me laugh, unlike a lot of penis jokes.

Anyway, I wouldn't presume to give a great flash artist like you any advice -- you simply don't need it. Just enjoy my words of praise, if you read them.

Great job :)

Cans Cans

Great little short!

I enjoyed this. It was simple, but well-made, which is nice to see. A lot of the more simplistic animations on Newgrounds are only simple because of a lack of effort on the author's part, but you did a very nice job on this.

The music was really fitting to the animation, and it definitely benefited from it. I don't think there's much that you can actually improve on, as you seem to pretty much have this kind of animation pretty much down.

I'd love to see more of your work. Good job.

Pokemon Bahamut Version Pokemon Bahamut Version

Great - one of my favourites yet!

Man, I really enjoyed this one. Using your own characters in the Pokémon game setting was a brilliant idea. I loved seeing Graham in the role of your nemesis, and the bit where you were fighting over the Pokémon to get the one that had the type advantage was hilarious! I would have liked to have seen that battle though - shame Graham was a 'fucking prick' and refused!

Murray responds:

I was going to include a battle, but the flash would then have to go onto another part. I think what's there now is good enough. Thanks NEVR. :D

Nipple Clamps. Nipple Clamps.

Very nice work.

You're really doing well with this type of flash, and this one was another great submission. I liked the weird abstract feel of the animation, and the way it didn't seem linear, but more like an animation which revolved around a certain concept.

I have some artwork which you might be interested in which is similar to the type of stuff you're doing now. I'll send it to you when I next come on MSN.

Mechabloby responds:

GET ON MSN NOW >:(

Also, glad you liked it. :]

I love you. I love you.

Nicely executed.

As you know, I like the style you have going here. It kinda reminds me of David Firth a little bit, but less weird and more abstract.

I think you hit the nail on the head with this one - it seems to really represent the ambiguous complexity of love with a simplicity that is hard to achieve with words. (That's my view anyway :P).

Good stuff overall, Added to favourites.

Mechabloby responds:

OMIGOD IM WELL HAPPEE DAT U ADED IT 2 UR FAVZ!@!!1

Well, not really but it's nice to know you liked it that much to add it. Since this was my first go at something like this, I'm sure I may not of done a perfect job at everything but in the future, I'd like to make things that are contrasting and weird at the same time but with a theme like love and with the contrast I pulled off, you really can't do weird. Only can do sweet. :(

Ah well, I'm proud of it still. Thanks for the review. :)

R.E.M. are like, a great band.